Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Are you a Fashion Minimalist?

What does it mean to be a fashion minimalist? At least for me, it's not about having less clothes to feel "lighter" and happier. I'm not embracing minimalism in that way. Honestly, I can picture myself having 5 items in the closet and wear it over and over again. Can you?


Mango Women's Contrast Trim Dress 

Photo courtesy of Amazon.com


As I see it, a fashion minimalist is someone who's style is minimal classic. It's about monochrome outfits, leather, stripes, white shirts,... but not in a boring kind of way. A fashion minimalist plays with texture, wears dainty jewellery with chunky knits or a leopard scarf over a black outfit. It's like back to basic with a modern twist. 

For a fashion minimalist, less is more. In an outfit, not in a closet!

Hope you had a nice Monday! Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you xx!



 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment